Real Estate Today opens doors for buyers and sellers with critical and credible information on the real estate market. It’s fast paced and fact packed with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and timely market conditions.
Lawrence Yun is Chief Economist at THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Vince Malta is a REALTOR® and CEO of Malta and Company, a real estate brokerage firm in San Francisco! Vince is also the past president of the California Association of REALTORS®. I spoke with Vince last week at an NAR meeting in Chicago – and asked him – how’s business in San Francisco?
Hot or Not is all about helping you know what’s happening in the American Home and maybe your home, too. Melissa Dittmann Tracey is the author of THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®’ popular Styled Staged & Sold blog.
Rebecca Thompson is a REALTOR® with @properties in Chicago – and the incoming president of the Chicago Association of REALTORS®.
Viki Kass is a REALTOR® with homes Unlimited in Anchorage Alaska, and the the incoming president of the Anchorage Association of REALTORS®.
If you own a home, or if you’re planning on selling your home – low inventory is good news for you. The reason is, with lots of demand for homes – and not enough supply – prices just keep going up! THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® says that in the past year alone, median prices have risen more than 6%…
Continue reading “What it Means to Sellers” »
Danielle Hale is the chief Economist at REALTOR®.com.
John Smaby is REALTOR® and broker with Edina Realty, in Edina, Minnesota. John is a past president of the Minnesota Association of REALTORS®, and is currently the 2018 President-Elect of THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
It’s time for Real Knowledge! A special segment on real estate today in which we talked to an industry professional and Economist are real estate professional or a journalist how about subjects you need to know about whether you’re buying selling or owning a home. Hathaway Hester is a Librarian and Archivist at NAR’s real estate library in Chicago.
Cheryl Abrams is a REALTOR® with RE/MAX United Real Estate in Prince George’s County, Maryland… part of the red-hot Washington DC real estate market. Cheryl is a real estate pro who is currently serving as the incoming president, at the Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS®!
Tracey Melina is a REALTOR® with Bank & McCune – the Real Estate Company, in Iowa City. Tracey is a real estate pro, who is also serving as the 2018 President of the Iowa City Association of REALTORS®.
We’re back, with our special “Inventory,’ taking an in-depth look at what it’s like to buy, sell or own real estate – when there aren’t enough homes for all the buyers out there.
And we’re going to wrap up today’s show with a look at how buyers can make it happen – when they’re in a competitive situation. On today’s show we’ve heard solid advice from real estate pros, about how some buyers make it – while other don’t.
So let’s look at what they had to say.
Continue reading “Buying in a Low Inventory Market” »
- NAHB Supports Bipartisan Affordable Housing Legislation
- Freddie Mac To Require Three Percent Down
- San Francisco Homeowners Furious Over Sale of Their Street
- Luxury Home Prices Bounce Back
- Home Insurers Are Taking to Drones
- Florida REALTORS® President Urges Prompt Closings on Flood-Prone Homes
- Multi-Generational Households Are Returning In a Big Way
- Facebook Opens Up New Ad Experience For REALTORS®
- How Virtual Reality Could Change New Home Buying
- Construction Labor Shortage May Be Easing
- $100B Bailout in Fannie and Freddie’s Future?
- Trader Joe’s Helps Boost Home Values
- Phishing Scheme Nets a Big One, Who’s Fighting Back
- NAREB Strives to Raise Black Homeownership Rate
- Best Places To Find Your ‘Forever’ Home
- Fido and Spot May Drive Millennials’ Home Purchasing Decisions
Continue reading “Top News Of The Week” »